This is to inform you that our online service has been restored.
Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.
1. REQUIREMENTS TO ACQUIRE PERMIT TO FILM OR TO PHOTOGRAPH AT GENOCIDE MEMORIAL SITES
1. Filling the Genocide Memorial Sites Filming Or Photograph Request Form (Online)
2. Accreditation Letter from Rwanda Media High Council (MHC) for Journalists
3. Recommendation Letter issued by Rwanda Embassy of the applicant’s country
4. Recommendation letter of the assignment provider (Company) for both filmmakers and Journalists
5. Film or Documentary Synopsis for filmmakers
6. CVs of crew members
7. Copy of Passport
8. Two (2) current color passport photos
1. Title of the film or Documentary (For filmmakers):
2. Film objectives for journalists
3. Brief description of the project indicating in particular its contribution on the memory of the Genocide perpetrated against the Tutsi
4. Names of the site or memorial sites to film or to photograph
5. Staying period in Rwanda for the realization of the present activity
1. The applicant will receive his permit after having signed a contract of engagement with the National Commission for the Fight against Genocide (CNLG) indicating the rights and obligations.
2. In case the project requires images of the bodies of the victims of Genocide perpetrated against Tutsi in the memorial sites, the applicant will provide additional and relevant reasons.
3. All the requirements shall be attached to online application form except those which will be requested locally in Rwanda public institutions.
4. Please attach any other necessary documents related to the project
Duration of the Service:
The service will take FIVE days upon reception of the request.