1. PERMISSION TO SHOOT FILM/TAKE PICTURES
Process to Request Permission:
- Writing to CNLG requesting for permission. This can be Done by using our Contact Us section
or sending an email to administrator(at)cnlg.gov.rw.
- After the analysing the request, a response is given granting or declining permission
Duration of the Service:
The service will take FIVE days upon reception of the request.
2. BORROWING BOOKS
Process of Borrowing Books
- The borrower sends a request to CNLG via email: administrator(at)cnlg.gov.rw with identification information and the information about the book.
- The response is provided accordingly (indicating if the required book is available or not).
- If the borrower is accepted, s/he will be provided with the form to fill before being given the book.
Duration of the service
The process will take FOUR days.
3. ADVOCACY FOR VULNERABLE GENOCIDE SURVIVORS